Baldwin Basicliner 1.5L Recirculator
Serial #: 20035-2824
The fountain solution BasicLiner™ system combines mixing, circulating, cooling and monitoring of the offset fountain solution.
The fountain solution is continuously circulating between the water tanks, an optional return line filter station and the BasicLiner™ by means of a pump. A highly efficient filter prevents the formation of foam in the returning fountain solution and effectively removes impurities. The BasicLiner™ is guaranteed to always work with optimum fountain solution. The isopropanol (IPA) supply is precisely metered and thus the amount of alcohol in the printing process is always correct.
The Automix unit (AMX) which is either integrated or externally mounted, automatically mixes and makes up the fountain solution according to your specification, assuring absolute reproducibility and fidelity.
The required percentage of fountain additive is automatically added to the water with ± 0.1 % accuracy.
• User-friendly, easily accessible maintenance-friendly
• Enhanced filtration capacity
• Quick and simple to install, easy retrofit
• Less fountain solution consumption due to exact dosage
• Environmentally-friendly refrigerant
• Extended fountain solution lifetime due to enhanced filtration technique